Wildlife Sales Specialist (Chattanooga)
A Christian, family-owned nuisance wildlife removal company seeking positive individuals that enjoy working in an outdoor environment. The Wildlife Sales Specialist position is an exciting career that allows you to work with animals and help people. We are looking for career minded individuals that want to succeed and grow in the company. All employees of Complete Animal Removal receive a fully stocked company truck, company cell phone, as well as thorough and detailed training. Applicants must love working with both people and animals, be able to work outside in challenging situations and work independently.
* Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401(k) Matching
* Paid Time Off
* On the Job Training
* Company Truck & Cell Phone
* Sales Experience
* Strong Communication Skills both Verbal and Written
* Clean Cut Appearance
* Pass a Drug Screening and Criminal Background Check
* Have both Problem Solving and Organizational Skills
* Valid Drivers License and Clean Driving Record
* No Fear of Heights or Tight Spaces
We are blessed to be the largest wild life removal company in the greater Nashville market. We are looking for an inspector that has morals, sales experience and has the ability to educate our customers of our services. The selected candidate will be thoroughly trained.